Julie Brogoitti Woods is the Broker/Owner of JWA. She is a lifelong resident of East Texas (minus 6 years) and has cultivated a deep love for the area. She graduated from Kilgore High School in 1996 and Stephen F. Austin State University with a BBA in Finance in 1999. She and her husband, Quentin, moved to Dallas where she worked as a recruiter for Stephen F. Austin for 2 years and then for Clark Consulting specializing as a benefits and compensation consultant for highly compensated executives. Working at Clark Consulting proved to be a seamless fit for Julie as her attention to detail and excellence was critical. Julie loved her time at Clark Consulting, but when she became pregnant with her first child, she decided to move closer to home.
In 2005, Julie moved back to Kilgore to partner with her father and brother in Brogoitti Construction, a custom residential and commercial construction business. As the company continued to grow, the need for a real estate division became apparent. Brogoitti Construction was a partner in the forming of another local real estate brokerage and then Julie decided it was time to start her own firm – Julie Woods and Associates Real Estate Firm.
JWA was founded with the intent on treating people the way we would want to be treated – and our standards are very high. We want to serve you in such a way that we are the first firm you think of when it pertains to real estate. In order to constantly improve the ways we serve our clients, Julie participates in real estate coaching from Buffini & Company. She has furthered her education to a high level and is recognized as a Certified Ambassador and Mentor from Buffini & Company.
In addition to serving her clients, Julie enjoys serving our community through various volunteer efforts, traveling, planning parties for just about any occasion, and running. The best part of Julie’s day is spending time with her husband, Dr. Quentin Woods, and her three children, Elle, Brynn and Grant.
Julie has served or is currently serving our community through the following Boards and Associations:
- Gregg County Appraisal District – Board of Directors, 2015 – present
- Gregg County Appraisal District – Chairwoman of the Board of Directors 2021 - present
- Longview Economic Development Corporation – 2020 - present
- Neal McCoy's East Texas Angel Network - Board Member, 2014 - 2021
- Friends of Lake Lomond – Board Member, 2020-2022
- Go Giver Gala – Chair, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Longview ISD Education Foundation – 2019-2022
- Stephen F. Austin State University Alumni Association – Board Member, 2017 - 2019
- University of Texas – Longview Council - Board Member, 2015 - 2018
- American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women – Chair, 2016
- Legacy Longview – Co-Founder, 2014-2016
- Artsview Children’s Theatre – President, 2016, Board Member, 2012 - present
- Junior Achievement – Board Member, 2014-2015
- Longview Ballet Theatre Pirouette – Member, 2013- 2016
- Longview Chamber of Commerce – Member, 2010 - 2020
- Kilgore Chamber of Commerce – Chair, Leadership Kilgore, 2011, Member, 2007- 2022
- Junior League of Longview, Inc. – Vice President, & Project Chair, 2006 - 2015
- Hudson Pep PTA – 2012-2016
- Longview ISD PTA Council – Project Chair, 2015
- Kilgore Boys and Girls Club - Board Member, 2006
- East Texas Treatment Center – Volunteer, 2007
- Longview Area Association of Realtors – Member, 2007- present
- Texas Association of Realtors – Member, 2007- present
- National Association of Realtors – Member, 2007- present
- Star Over Longview Award – 2018
- City of Longview Community Recognition - 2018
- Stephen F. Austin State University – Recipient, Outstanding Young Alumni Award, 2017
I have supersonic hearing.First job?
Brookshire’s grocery store as a checkerPerfect day?
Getting up and going for a run on Boorman Trail, coming home and eating my husband’s perfect chocolate chip pancakes, hanging out on my back patio with my kids!Proudest moment?
When my daughter, Elle, was baptized into Christ.Most embarrassing moment?
Oh dear, we are not reliving that!Biggest challenge:
Discerning people’s true intentions versus their motives.